- We will endeavour to explain the service that we provide, the true cost, benefits and consequence of any product or service you buy from us.
- We will ask a number of questions that will enable us to fully understand your circumstances, needs and budget.
- Your personal information will always be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- We will strive to make strong relationships with product and service providers to ensure they mirror our commitment to you.
- We will always explain paperwork to you in a way you understand and support our advice with timely, easy to comprehend documentation.
- We aim to ensure that you are encouraged to purchase the right product or service to meet your short and longer term needs.
- On occasions that we feel it is appropriate for us to charge a fee for our services we promise that it will be reasonable and justifiable.
- We will always attempt to give you the best advice - even if it means losing your business to a competitor.
- All of our staff will be professional and courteous to you - whether or not they are directly involved in your business.
- If you are unhappy with the service we provide we will take your complaint seriously and attempt to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.
Financial Service Ombudsman
Primary Insurance and Finance Services is an appointed representative of Quilter Financial Services Limited and Quilter Mortgage Planning Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Whilst we hope to be able to resolve any problem through our internal complaints procedure, customers can appeal to the Financial Ombudsman Service after internal procedures have been exhausted.
Details are available on request from Quilter Financial Services Limited and Quilter Mortgage Planning Limited, or by writing to:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
London E14 9SR
Phone: 0845 080 1800